Courageous Confession


Courageous Confession

 No matter what you may be facing, God is with you. He holds your future and is telling you to be strong. 

“This is My command: be strong and courageous.
Never be afraid or discouraged because I am your God, the Eternal One,
and I will remain with you wherever you go.”
(Joshua 1:9 VOICE)

Let this be your daily confession as you move towards being an overcomer through Christ Jesus. 

My hope is in the Lord; I will not be afraid.
He gives strength to my heart. 

I am courageous and strong for God is with me.
Jesus has given me everything I need to overcome anything. 

He is my firm and strong foundation.
I will stand and not be moved from my faith. 

I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus.
I will possess what He has promised in His Word. 

Contributed by Fay

Turn to Deuteronomy 31:6 , Joshua 10:25, Psalm 27:14, Psalm 31:24 for more promises in the Bible.   

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement.    

Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 091517
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway BibleImage
Image credit: Google Images Creative Common License if not specified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.