Testing of the Spirit


Testing of the Spirit
 

Behold I go forward CASUALLY SEARCHING
And find You are not there.
 
Then I take some steps backward; sideways
Perceive still You are not near.
 
That my sinfulness separated me from You O God
My heart became filled with despair.
 
And only when I made DILIGENT SEARCH
You answered me: I'M RIGHT HERE!
 
 

Turn to Job 23:8-10 and Romans 2:1-16 for more on searching God through  trials. 

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement. 

Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 110942015
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images or Dreamstime Creative Common License if not specified.   Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.