Favour for Renewed Strength


Favour for Renewed Strength
 
Revive me in Thy way O Lord,
Make plain every obscure path.
 
Though I feel forsaken; forlorn, lonely ...
Remind me You'll never from me depart.
 
Be thou the rod of my strength,
The refreshing dew of my youth.
 
Fill my days; my years with thy renewed favour,
Uphold me by thy eternal truth!
 
 
Turn to Isaiah 40:30-31 and  for renewing and refreshing of the spirit promises in the Bible. 
 
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement. 
 
Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 9302015
 
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images or Dreamstime Creative Common License if not specifiedImage 
 
Favor, Favour, Strength, Prayerful Inspirations, Jahmadar Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.