With My Whole Heart

With My Whole Heart  

I will praise Thee, Lord, with my whole heart and
Worship toward Thy Holy temple. 

Lift up Thy name, for Thy loving-kindness and truth
Before Thee I'll remain ever humble. 

In the day when I cried to Thee
You answered; strengthened my soul. 

Thou Lord shalt perfect that which concerns me.
Revive me and make me every wit whole! 


Turn to Psalm 9:1, Psalm 119:88 and Psalm 138:2 for more promises in the Bible.
God’s Truth and Lovingkindness Scriptures  

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement.   

Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 03102016/091417 

Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images Creative Common License if not specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.