Prayer for Healing for Loved Ones


Prayer for Physical Healing of Family and Loved Ones 

You're able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think.
Lord You hear the pleas Your children. 

I pray O God the release of Your healing virtues this loved one;

I yoke with my brother’s and sister’s in Christ standing in the gap for him/her Lord, knowing that You sent Your Word - even the word personified in Your only begotten Son - to heal our diseases.  

And so I come against that spirit of sickness and disease Heavenly Father,
and I bind its power to afflict further;

I apply Your blood to negate and destroy this spirit of infirmity;
and I declare in faith restoration of his/her health and wholeness. 

I claim Your promised Word that healing is Your children's bread,
and I appropriate this promise into this individual in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Lord I pray Your healing balm will now permeate his/her entire body, and I speak cancellation over this spirit of sickness/disease in every affected area of his/her body;

I command that whatever is coming against them to be destroyed by the laser energized power of Your Word; 

That lingering fever and abnormal body temperature to go,
And I pronounce these all done in faith Heavenly Father.

I pray that You bless them to now recuperate and convalesce according to Your sovereign will to make them every wit whole. 

I give You thanks for so doing this.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen 

Ministered through Jahmadar Cassie 

Turn to Isaiah 53:3-5, Jeames 5:16 and 1 Peter 2:24 for more promises in the Bible.  

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement.   

Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 01232016 

Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images or Dreamstime Creative Common License if not specified.  Image 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.