Strength for the Weary Soul

Strength for the Weary Soul 
 
You are my Rock when my heart’s overwhelmed
The Rock that is higher than I.
 
Place of my weary sojourn; Secret Shelter
amid my despairing cry.
 
Graciously grant Thy holy peace
and Thy living waters bountifully supply.
 
Let Thy joy be my unfailing strength
as I draw to Thee ever nigh!
 
When all other ground proves to be sinking sand,
let Jesus Christ be the Rock upon which you stand.
 
 

Turn to 2 Samuel 22:47  Psalm 18:2  Psalm 31:3  Psalm 62 and Isaiah 40 for more promises in the Bible. 

Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement.   

Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 04182016
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway BibleImage
Image credit: Google Images Creative Common License if not specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.