Prayer for Direction in Decisions

 
Prayer for Direction in Decisions 

Dear Heavenly Father, 

Your Word says in James 1:5 that any time I lack wisdom and direction I can freely come to you in prayer. So according to the promise give me wisdom, guidance and strength to make good choices in my life that please You.  

I pray for clear direction in the decisions that I need to make at this time.  Teach me and I will listen and do as you command. 

Lead and give me discernment to know that I’m following Your plan.  Lord, I also ask that with each decision You give me peace in my spirit knowing that I have made the right choices by faith. 

Help me to listen to Your Spirit so that I may experience the fullness of Your joy in my life to live it out fully for Your glory and honor. 

In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 
 

Contributed by Fay 

Turn to James 1:5 and Psalm 143:10  for more promises in the Bible.
 
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual encouragement.   
Content and Image Copyright from Prayerful Inspiration and contributors. Do not copy. 100816
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images or Dreamstime Creative Common License if not specified. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your visit and comment. May the Lord answer your prayers and bless you with peace from the Holy Spirit.